Welcome! We hope that you will stop in and visit the Media Center often. The Parents’ Organization is a wonderful supporter of the Media Center and we are very grateful!
Some things we want you to be aware of:
- You are welcome to borrow books yourself from the SPA library. Ask us to set you up with a card if you don’t have one.
- Children are responsible for any library materials that they check out. If an item is damaged or lost, it must be paid for.
- Grades 5-7 will be receiving a library grade.
- We encourage every student to get a public library card, if they haven’t already done so.
- Students love when family members visit. If you would like to come in and read to a class, please contact Mrs. Buell
- We can always use volunteers to help shelve and process materials. If you would like to volunteer in the library, please contact Mrs Buell or Sr. Elizabeth to arrange a time.
Some Useful Online Resources for Parents
Advice for Families in a 24/7 Media World from Common Sense Media